What Elements Should be Considered While
Designing Kitchen Ceiling?
These days, homeowners everywhere pay a lot of attention to beautifying every part of their house. One of the prime spaces that most of us want to decorate is our kitchen. Making a kitchen look beautiful not only enhances the look of the space but also improves the workflow of this important area where you end up spending a considerable amount of your day preparing delicious meals.
However, as we talk about kitchen designs, many of us focus on the cabinets and lights that we are going to get installed; while seldom paying close attention to the kitchen ceiling ideas which play an important part in making your kitchen beautiful. Therefore, we can say that the kitchen ceiling is something that needs as much attention as the rest of the areas of the kitchen. So, let us some of the latest kitchen ceiling ideas that we can opt for to elevate the appeal of our kitchen.
- Regular ceiling: One of the best kitchen ceiling tips is keeping it minimal and regular. You can just get some recessed light and pendant lights installed and the color of the ceiling can be white. This will give a minimal yet classy look.
- Vaulted Ceiling: If you have the option, you can go for a vaulted ceiling. This will make your kitchen look much bigger than its actual size.
- Drop ceiling: Not many of us go for a drop ceiling but it is the easiest one to go for if you are not convinced with any other option. It can bring down the height of your ceiling but give it a beautiful look.
- Tray ceiling: Another one of the most attractive kitchen ceiling tips to go for is choosing a tray ceiling. It is especially good for the small kitchens. This will make your small kitchen look bigger.
- Beams: Having beams is definitely one of the amazing kitchen ceiling tips that you can utilize today. There are two options when you have beams in the kitchen; either you can keep the rustic wooden beams as it is, or you can color the beams as the color of the ceiling.
- Coffered ceiling: If you are looking for a dynamic design, you can go for a coffered ceiling. There are a lot of textures in this design. To get this done, you need at least 8 feet of clearance.
- Shed style: It looks almost like a vaulted ceiling; the only difference is it angles up on one way. There is no center in this type of ceiling.
- Groin vault: One of the luxury kitchen ceiling tips is choosing a Groin vault. The look of it is more like a cathedral and is perfect for kitchens that are huge in size. It may cost you a bit more but looks absolutely majestic.
There are many kitchen ceiling design ideas that you can employ in your kitchen. However, sticking to the expert ideas will help you get the ceiling design of your choice installed easily. And as you look for experts, you can consider Snaidero Kitchen Designs. You contact the seasoned professionals here by giving them a call at +97142944803. You will be presented with some of the best professional advice and ideas regarding all aspects of kitchen design.