Open Kitchen Design Advantages and Disadvantage
Over the years, the designs of kitchens have changed a lot. Gone are the days when the kitchen was used only as a space to cook the meals. Now, it is an important room or space in every house, and homeowners spend a considerable amount of their time, thought, and money to make it look the best. And like many of the designs that we talk about, open kitchen design is one of the most sought after designs that we can find in most of the houses. Although a lot of people are big fans of the open kitchen design layout, some are still not so open about the idea. If you are going to get a new house or just making some changes in your existing home and considering this particular design, here are some pros and cons of the open kitchen designs that will help you to make the right decision.
- Appealing style: If you are the kind of person who is into adding a lot of fancy kitchen items, you should be getting an attractive open kitchen design to showcase your kitchen better. Moreover, this is one of the latest kitchen designs; therefore, if you want to resell the house later, you are likely to get a better valuation of the property.
- Entertaining: Unlike a closed kitchen, an open kitchen allows you to keep talking to the guests while you are simultaneously cooking. This keeps the environment of the house at all times more lively. The guests also feel more welcomed in such a setup.
- Visibility: If you have young children at home and no domestic help, an open kitchen is the best idea to have. This will allow you to keep an eye on everything around you.
- Hard to keep clean: There are days when we all feel like lazing. But when you have an open kitchen, you cannot afford to keep it disorganized. It has to be well-maintained and well-organized, no matter how long your day has been.
- Everyone gets access: In a closed kitchen, guests who are not very close to you will avoid entering the kitchen, but it does not usually happen with an open kitchen. And this may not be liked by many.
If you are convinced with all the pros and go ahead with the open kitchen design for Dubai homes, you will be able to come across a wide range of designs. There are several stylish open kitchen designs and you can choose the one that goes well with your kitchen space. Some tips for modern open kitchen designs are:
- Go for white: If the size of your kitchen is small, you must stick to white as it will make space look bigger as well as cleaner.
- Sleek kitchen furniture: Try to keep the kitchen furniture sleek. This will also make the kitchen look more spacious.
- Lights: You can make your kitchen look gorgeous by adding the right lights to it. You can use multi-level lighting including pendant lights to make it look more appealing.
To know more about the best open kitchen designs in Dubai, you can get in touch with Snaidero Kitchen Designs. You can even give us a call at +97142944803 to discuss your ideas with our consultants who will guide you thoroughly.