8 Modular Kitchen Design Tips for First-Timers
Modular kitchen designs are some of the most practical kitchen designs that are available for homeowners around the world. One of the key benefits of using modular kitchen design tips is that it is a great option for homeowners to get their kitchen renovated or remodeled for the first time. In the modular kitchen design, the various components of the designs such as cabinets and drawers are precision made in factories and installed in the designated place. This not only brings down the remodeling time drastically but also is much easier to maintain and clean. There are several types of modular kitchen designs such as L shaped, U shaped, G shaped, Parallel, Straight, and Island style kitchen designs from which the homeowners can choose. Here are some of the best modular kitchen designs from which you can implement to make the most of your modular kitchen design for Dubai homes.
- Choose the right layout – Choosing the right layout or design is the key to having a well-functioning modular kitchen. You need to have a clear estimate of the space that you need and choose the right layout according to the available space.
- Countertops – One of the biggest advantages of having a modular kitchen is the use of various materials that can be used while designing. For countertops, you get some interesting choice of materials such as marble, quartz, granite, acrylic, laminate, and many others. You also get a wide variety of colors and textures.
- Appliance sets – Instead of getting each appliance separately, you can order integrated appliance sets. These come in matching colors and the kitchen is built to accommodate them perfectly creating a more luxury modular kitchen design.
- Colors – Choose a color theme that gets you the desired effect. The lighter colors generally give an illusion of more space. You can also use a two-tone design for mixing and matching colors for an attractive modular kitchen design.
- Wall tiles – Very useful if you want to preserve your walls, using wall tiles and other backsplashes on the wall can make them easier to clean and stain-resistant. You can also keep them the same color and material as your countertop.
- Pull Out Drawers – The drawers are a common sight in modular kitchens everywhere due to their versatile application. You can design them according to your needs to store most of your kitchen equipment.
- Customized Sink – Customized sinks are one more important design input you can provide to customize the look and feel of the kitchen. You can choose the color of the sink along with the tap and decide on the compartments and depth that you want to have. Porcelain and stainless steel are two popular material choices.
- Lighting – Instead of dull ceiling lights you can choose to have lighting across different levels also called multi-level lighting. You can also install them under the top cabinets to illuminate the countertops for ease of work. Multiple lights ensure lesser shadows and dark corners.
These tips will give you a great idea of the things that you can try in the modular kitchen. For getting more of the best modular kitchen designs you can contact the consultants at Snaidero Kitchen Design at +971 42944803. Our modular kitchen design experts will provide first-time homeowners with all the information to help them make the right decision regarding their modular kitchen.