Kitchen Color Ideas with Dark Wood Cabinets
for Dubai Homes
Kitchen design goes well beyond the realm of functionality and lays a lot of emphasis on the aesthetic appeal of the place. The kitchen color ideas play a huge role in determining the aesthetics of the kitchen. The dark wood cabinets are one of the most popular types of cabinets as they are easy to maintain and provide a great contrasting color theme. The dark cabinets also provide the perfect backdrop to your kitchenware and other curios making them the focal point of the kitchen design. If you already have dark wood cabinets such as cherry, walnut, ebony, or others you can choose the texture and color of the walls and other parts of the kitchen to accentuate the beauty of the wooden cabinets. Here are some dark wood cabinets in Dubai homes along with the walls that go best with them and which adds a lot of beauty to the homes.
- Honey Oak Cabinets with Bright White background – The mellow darkness of the Honey oak can easily get overpowered if clubbed with a darker background such as deep gray. To best pair with Honey Oak cabinets that come in soft honey and caramel color, the best color is plain yet bright white. You can create a beautiful pairing that almost resembles a delicious dessert and creates a warm welcoming aura.
- Dark Cherry with Off-White – The deep reddish tinge of Dark Cherry color goes well with the pale pastel colors as well as off-white. The contrast is just right to go for a classic kitchen cabinet look. You can accentuate this further by going for open-cabinets or with glass doors and installing lights to bring out the tinge of red of Dark Cherry.
- Gilded dark wooden cabinets with white marble backsplash – If you are planning for gilded dark wood cabinets, it is sensible to match them with an equally luxurious white marble backsplash. This look is perfect for larger kitchens where you have a large space and may want to get an island with the same finish. Complete this look with white marble tiles or go for a different color of marble such as beige.
- Dark Oak furniture with brick or stone walls – If you are looking for a more rustic look, you can go for a darker wood selection such as dark oak and pair it with the brick hearth finished wall. This look is very popular since it gives the kitchen a warm and earthy appeal. Get large incandescent lights which give a warm yellow glow to the room.
- Two-toned cabinets in Raw Wood frame and white tiled walls – Another contemporary kitchen wood cabinets design is leaving the cabinet frames in raw wood and adding a dark-colored door or drawers. This gives the two-toned finish which goes perfectly with the white tile backsplash. Walnut wood is perfect for the frames while for the cabinet doors you can choose a bold color such as dark blue or green.
There are several other combinations of attractive dark wood cabinets that you can try pairing with a contrasting wall. If you want to experiment with other cabinet designs and get the best dark wood cabinets in Dubai, Snaidero Kitchen Design is the perfect place to get started. You can reach out to us at +971 42944803 and find all the advice you need to make the right choice for your kitchen.