Home Renovation Ideas for Small House in Dubai
When we think about small home, we usually imagine the cozy corners and a cute overall look. Well, small homes undoubtedly are comfy but they can also become cramped and cluttered if not organized regularly. If you are someone, who is tired of running around the home to keep it tidy and stop it from getting cramped, it is time you can go for home renovation. Home renovation for Dubai homes is not easy and it does take you some time to arrive at the decision. However, once you have decided to renovate your home, here are some of the most used home renovation ideas that may help you:
- Storage: In a small home, you need to make sure that there is enough storage space. You can use the corners by installing rotating cupboards and shelves and adding cabinets to the wall of the bathroom. You can also go for Boxed or Ottoman beds so that maximum things can be store inside those boxes while the bed can be used like usual. For the plants, you can use hanging pots and the space on the floor can be used for some other purpose. There is no need for a TV console as the Television can be wall-mounted.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a bigger role to make or mar the beauty of a house. You can install ceiling lights as many as possible. The brighter your home is, the bigger it looks.
- Mirrors: Adding mirrors to the walls especially where there is lighting, makes the home look even much bigger than it is in reality. It is one of the luxury home renovation ideas that can never go wrong. You can even opt for mirrored ceilings for smaller areas.
- Multi-purpose rooms: Using rooms for multiple purposes is actually a very helpful idea. You can get a convertible sofa bed and use your living room as a guest room when those favorite friends of yours show up and plan to stay back for the night. You can also use your guest room as a home office by adding a stylish and trendy desk and chair to the room. You can also go for several types of fold-away furniture and make creative use of space such as adding a breakfast bar to your window sill.
- Color: When you browse through the various attractive home renovation ideas on the web, you will find color mentioned almost everywhere. Color is actually a very significant point that you must not overlook while you are trying to renovate your small home. And to make every nook of your home bigger, you must stick to lighter colors. If you are finding choosing any particular color too confusing, you can simply opt for white. And accordingly, you can also choose the color of the rest of the furnishings. From the curtains to the furniture, choose all of them in white and softer lighter colors.
As you are doing your home renovation in Dubai, you can contact a well-experienced professional service for your kitchen area, which is often more complex and difficult than other areas of the house. You may consider Snaidero Kitchen Designs for the job since the consultants are seasoned and their ideas have always been well-accepted by one and all the customers to date. If you wish to talk to them, you can give them a call at +97142944803.