Best Kitchen Design Trends that are
Worth Trying in 2021
They say, ‘way to a man’s heart is through his stomach’. Well, it is not only about a man, but all of us. We usually are more calm and composed when our stomach is filled with some good food. And, maybe that’s why the kitchen holds such importance in the house. In fact, the cleaner and more organized a kitchen is, the more the cooking experience improves.
If you have a kitchen that needs some kind of renovation or you just want to add a new design to it, here are some of the best kitchen designs and kitchen trends that you may consider.
- Off-tones: For a modern design of the kitchen, an off-white kitchen does not seem to go out of style. An off-white or beige color always adds a classic touch to the kitchen. If you do not want it completely white, you can also go for ivory or white dove.
- Color contrast: While you choose a contrast color, you can follow the 70:20:10 rule. For example, 70% of the kitchen can be colored in a bright color, which can even include cabinets and Kitchen Island. For 20%, you can use a pastel color on a wall. The rest 10% can be a metallic finish used on accessories, light fixtures, and bar stools.
- Earth tones and natural wood: If it is too perplexing for you to choose the design of the kitchen, you can stick to earthy tones. The wooden finish, especially the unpainted ones look raw and stylish. It is also one of the tones that will never go out of trend.
- Open shelves: As the best design of kitchen trends is concerned, open shelves will always be an unbeatable choice. It gets more spacious and easy to handle. It does not matter whether your kitchen is big or small, open shelves will always be a great option.
- Storage solution: Storage in any kitchen is the most important thing. The more storage option you have, the better your kitchen is organized. You can customize a storage area as per the sizes of your containers and appliances.
- Bold concrete: While you are looking for the best design of the kitchen in Dubai, you can consider concrete counter-tops. It will especially go with a rustic kitchen with a wooden or earthy finish.
- Marble: For a luxury design kitchen, you can choose gold veined marble counter-tops. As marble can be a bit high on maintenance, you can also choose materials that give the marble finish but are much more resistant to stains and corrosion.
While you are going through the various Kitchen Design Ideas, you can consider several types of lights and accessories. However, make sure the lighting and each of the accessories go well with the rest of the design of the kitchen. Since you are looking for the best design of kitchens in Dubai, you can get in touch with Snaidero Kitchen Design by calling at +971 42944803. Our team of consultants will guide you through the various designs and help you to choose the right one for your kitchen.