7 Fabulous Open Kitchen Design that will Inspire you
Kitchen designs have undergone a lot of change over the past few years. Earlier, the kitchen used to be in a relatively isolated area of the house. These days, it is fashionable to make it visible right from the living room. And ever since the concept of open kitchen design has been introduced, the majority of the homeowners are opting for it. Open kitchens are actually a boon for the small apartment owners as it creates a lot of space in the kitchen and also make it look bigger and more welcoming.
If you too are someone looking for applying the open kitchen design ideas to your kitchen, here are some tips that can turn out to be helpful for you.
- U-shaped: One of the most common open kitchen design tips is to keep it U-shaped. To give it a Scandinavian look, you can go for white on the wood combination. This will also make the kitchen look spacious.
- Straight walled: Straight is one of the latest open kitchen design ideas which is ideal for the small apartments where making a lot of corners in the kitchen can be a little difficult. And if you find the all-white designs boring, you can use dark colors such as total black in your kitchen. These two colors of black and white make a great backdrop for your kitchen.
- L-shaped: Whether you have a big house or a small apartment, an L-shaped kitchen can never go wrong. You can add a lot of tall cabinets in the kitchen to make rooms for your chinaware and other essentials.
- Kitchen Island Table: One of the attractive open kitchen design tips is adding a kitchen island table. This will give you enough space to prep for the meal, and a part of the island can also be used as a dining space where the family can have their meals. You can also a beautiful breakfast bar on the island with tall chairs.
- Shallow Cabinets for storage: You can add a lot of shallow cabinets in the kitchen. If there is space, you can extend the cabinets going to the ceiling. This will enable you to store a lot of things in the cabinets making the kitchen look tidier.
- Open shelves: This is definitely one of the most amazing open kitchen design tips. This tip won’t sound new to you but keeping open shelves will help you create a spectacular display in your kitchen. You can also decorate the shelves with planters and add some greenery.
- Add accent lights: It does not matter whether the size of the kitchen is small or big, you need to add the right kind of lights to it. Going with the trend, you can add some accent lights added to the kitchen and it will make the ambiance of this space way better than what it is.
To get some more of these best luxury open kitchen design tips, you can get in touch with the experts at Snaidero Kitchen Designs. With years of experience and well-tested ideas of designs, they can do a quick and effective makeover of your kitchen. To contact them, you can call at +97142944803.