10 Best Stylish and Unique Kitchen Island ideas for Dubai Homes
An island adds up some additional functional space in the kitchen, and for that reason, it became very famous in modern open kitchens. The kitchen island can be utilized in several useful ways to make food preparation an easy and less hectic task. Here we will mention the 10 best stylish and unique kitchen island design ideas suitable for your Dubai home, which you can incorporate in your new kitchen or during the renovation of your old cookhouse.
- Cook-top on Island: Incorporating a HOB in your kitchen island will increase the functional space, and you can work more freely even if your kitchen space is very tiny. Also, the centralized HOB will make a more social atmosphere in your kitchen, and you can attend to other essential things while cooking.
- Waterfall Countertops: It is an amazing kitchen island design idea to dramatically showcasing your beautiful countertop. Waterfall countertops flow down along two sides to create a stunning impression. The most commonly used materials for kitchen countertops are granite, marble, engineered quartz, wood, and concrete.
- Smart Storage Solution: Storage is always a significant factor in kitchens, and the modern kitchen islands are designed with built-in storage. It will be helpful if your kitchen space is very tiny, and the island will add up some storage space with a countertop. The modular cabinets, drawers, or pull-out shelves will solve the storage problem neatly.
- The Breakfast Counter: You can add two or three tall stools to the Kitchen Island to use the countertop as a breakfast table. It will also help to serve the food hot at the table right after preparation. Maximum latest kitchen island designs incorporate this idea as it also helps in socialization. You can attend to your guests and can also serve them tea, coffee, snacks while cooking.
- Island with sink: Functionally, an island with a sink helps to create the ideal working triangle in your kitchen. It is also known as the Kitchen Triangle that helps to optimize your functionality during food preparation. If you can guard the splashes, you can also use the countertop for serving breakfast to your kids.
- Integrated Appliances in Kitchen Island: The modern hi-tech kitchen appliances became pretty essential for culinary purposes as these make food preparation a fun factor. You can integrate a microwave oven, small refrigerator, dishwasher, mixer & grinder, water purifier in your Kitchen Island for total utilization of the available space.
- Multi-level Kitchen Island: A multi-level countertop will help to hide the food prep elements from visibility due to the guard. It is a luxury kitchen island design with multiple workspaces. Also, you can install a sink in this setup as the height difference will keep the water from splashing. You can use the multi-layers of countertops for different purposes.
- Kitchen Island on wheels: If your kitchen space is very tiny, and you need to use the island space for some other purposes, then you can add some wheels to your Kitchen Island to move it as you like. It will open up your entire cooking space, and you can work more freely.
- Add bookshelves in Kitchen Island: Incorporating bookshelves at the sides will make the kitchen island design more attractive, and at the same time, it will keep your guests entertained while you finish food preparations. Also, you can keep the recipe books and notes on the shelves to get easy guidance on culinary arts.
- Install spotlights on the Island: Kitchen islands are primarily used for food prep, and for that sufficient light is required. So, you can install some spotlights above the counter. It is a popular kitchen island idea that helps in all the kitchen island functions.
All these latest kitchen island design tips will enhance the beauty and productivity of your kitchen space, and you can select any designs as per your preferences. For more queries, contact Snaidero Kitchen Designs at +97142944803 for an expert’s opinion.